On the off chance that you have scars on your body it might be because of a few factors, for example, burns, surgery or an injury.
Where the scar on your body is obviously noticeable and a reason for mental distress, you can have this scar varnish using a simple straightforward formula.
You may be stating to yourself that you can dispose of your scars using the conventional ways with laser treatment, surgery, and by use of moisturizers, creams and ointments.
While these may work they could likewise be very costly in both the short and long term and be a reason for other durable symptoms.
When you use regular intends to dispense with your scars you can stay away from any unpleasant side effect and as well, save huge amounts of money.
Here is what you need:
• Extra virgin olive oil ¼ cup
• Pure natural honey 1 tablespoon
• Lavender essential oil 4 drops
• Coconut oil ¼
Preparation and use:
• Get a saucepan and put the coconut oil in it
• Place this saucepan on a stove and heat up with a medium flame
• Put in the lavender essential oil, pure natural honey and extra virgin olive oil and with a wooden spoon make sure you mix all the ingredients very well
• Once you have mixed the ingredients and heated them up, take your saucepan from the stove and let it sit at room temperature to cool.
• As soon as the mixture is cool, refrigerate for a period of 20 minutes
• After refrigerating for 20minutes your scar removing cream is ready
• Put in a jar that is airtight
• You can now apply the cream on the scar daily, preferably early in the morning and also in the evening
• With regular use you will notice visible changes in the appearance of the scar within just 30 days of steady and constant use.