How To Unlock Any Android Mobile Phone Pattern Code easily. The primary motivation to set up a type of screen lock security on your cell phone is privacy. Above all, to keep outsiders (or friends) from looking at your messages or private pictures. Hence, you don’t need any individual who sets out to take your telephone to get full access to your pictures or other touchy information.
In any case, imagine a scenario where you’re the person who can’t get to your mobile phone. You could probably have forgotten your PIN or Pattern, isn’t that so? Or, on the other hand somebody tricks you by setting up a screen lock pattern and just abandons you battling with it. In any case, there’s quite an easy solution to this without smashing your phone against a wall.
The only thing you need is to have Android Device Manager enabled on your device (before you locked yourself out of your phone). Also, if you have a Samsung phone, you can also unlock your phone using your Samsung account.
Here is the Procedure of how to unlock any Android mobile phone pattern code using Android Device Manager:-
1. On a computer or other mobile phone, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
2. Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone.
3. In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected).
4. Select ‘Lock’
5. In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message. Now click ‘Lock’ again.
6. If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
7. On your phone you should now see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
8. Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
9. That’s it!