Why Is My Computer/ Laptop Slow? REASONS. A newly bought laptop or computer is naturally going to start up faster. This is because it has faster hardware, a clean operating system as well as little data stored in it.
Computers or laptops become slow because of a number of reasons. One of the most common reason your computer is slowing down is because of the programs running in the background. It’s very easy to identify the programs and this is by opening the Task Manager. By doing this, you’ll be able to view them and the amount of memory utilized by each one of them.
Why Is My Computer/ Laptop Slow? REASONS
Finally, if you’ve been questioning yourself “Why is my Computer/ Laptop Slow?”, you definitely will get all the reasons here. In this article, we’ll tell you the reasons as to why your computer or laptop is slow.
- You have too many startup programs.
- You hard drive is almost full.
- The hard drives are failing.
- Your browser has too many add-ons.
- You are running too many programs at once.
- You have too many tabs open.
- The antivirus is not reliable.
- Their might be a virus in your files.
- The operating system might be too old.
- Your PC might be too dusty.
- The Ram might be too small.