Stomach Ulcers Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore. According to the American Gastroenterological Association , an estimated 4 million Americans have peptic ulcer disease, which includes duodenal ulcers.
Various side effects are related with stomach ulcers. The severity and seriousness of the signs and symptoms relies upon the seriousness of the ulcer.
Furthermore, the most widely recognized side effect is a burning sensation or stomach pain amidst your belly between your chest and stomach area.
Besides all, the pain will be more acute when your stomach is empty (that is when you have not eaten anything), and it can keep going for a couple of minutes to a few hours.
Other numerous signs and symptoms of stomach ulcers you shouldn’t ignore include:-
• Dull pain in the stomach
• Weight loss
• Not wanting to eat because of pain
• Nausea or vomiting
• Feeling easily full
• Burping or acid reflux
• Heartburn (burning sensation in the chest)
• Pain that may improve when you eat, drink, or take antacids
• Anemia (symptoms can include tiredness, shortness of breath, or paler skin)
• Dark, tarry stools
• Vomit that’s bloody or looks like coffee grounds.